COVID Protocol Policy
COVID-19 Update for Dr. Charles Messa III at Weston Cosmetic Surgery Center
>We have resumed in-office consultations and procedures according to the guidelines put forth by Governor DeSantis and the CDC. We will also continue to offer virtual consultations and follow-up visits via Skype, FaceTime, and/or Google Hangouts.
We are facing unprecedented times and we are doing our part in trying to keep our community safe. To discuss changing your appointment please call our office at (954) 659-7760.
We are counting on you to help us get through this as well. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or if you or someone you have been in contact with has similar symptoms or have traveled out of the country in the last 21 days, please call our office at (954) 659-7760.
- We are open Monday through Friday as of 8:30 a.m.
- We encourage you to come alone or leave your friend/family waiting outside of the facility as we are adhering to social distancing standards.
- We are screening all individuals upon entry for symptoms and for any contact with individuals having any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, diagnosis, or suspected exposure.
- We request that each patient entering the office sanitize or wash hands prior to departure from their home and upon arrival at the office.
- We advise that any patients with immunocompromised health, and/or in a high-risk category for COVID-19 to please stay home whenever possible. We are happy to reschedule the appointment for a later date.
We are taking strict precautions to prevent the spread of any and all germs. Our staff has added multiple cleanings of frequent areas throughout the day.
We are asking for your understanding and cooperation during this time. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.